SunFiber® Prebiotic Fiber
SunFiber® Prebiotic Fiber
SunFiber® Prebiotic Fiber
“DISCOVER A CLINICALLY STUDIED, ALL-NATURAL, ORGANIC PREBIOTIC FIBER”
Key Product Features and Benefits
Supports GUT Microbiome.*
Provides Digestive Support & Satiety.*
Helps Ease Occasional Constipation and Diarrhea.*
Supports Balanced Carbohydrate Absorption.*
Supports Healthy Weight Management.*
10+ Clinical Studies.*
Digestive Tract Friendly Fiber.*
Neutral in Taste, No Odor, Dissolves Fast and Clear in Your Favorite Beverage.
All Natural, Suitable for Vegetarians.
Care Your GUT….
As one of the most vital human organs, maintaining the health of our gut is important to lead a healthy life.*(14) Gut regulates metabolism, immunity, brain, weight, and happiness.*(14) In this fast-moving world, people started moving towards delicious and easily cookable foods, which demand the use of refined and polished grains. Polished grain may be good in taste but contains minimal fiber. Fibers are essential for a healthy gut as they support regular bowel movements and maintain a healthy gut microbial environment.*(1-4) At Sandhu’s, we offer high-quality dietary fiber that dissolves in your favorite non-carbonated beverage without impacting the drink's taste, aroma, or texture.*(15)
What Benefit Do I Get from SunFiber® ?
As a prebiotic fiber, it feeds and supports the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.*(1-4) It also supports the conversion to Short-Chain Fatty acids (SCFA) for healthy digestion.*(1-4)
Supports food to move at the right pace for a healthy and regular bowel movement and helps to ease both occasional constipation and diarrhea without causing excess gas or bloating.* (4,9-11)
Supports lowering the absorption of carbs from your diet and helps maintain healthy nutrient levels, which are already in the normal range.*(12,13)
SunFiber®, after intake, helps make you feel full for a longer duration to support your healthy weight management goal and wellness.* (5-8)
Research-based, clinically proven nutrition.*(1-13)
Guaranteed ‘6’ grams of clean & gentle, soluble guar fiber per serving.*
Watch our powder disappearing in water, leaving behind no residue making it a convenient option to consume.*(15)
Neutral in taste, with no odor, dissolves fast and clear in your favorite beverage, without changing the taste, aroma, or texture, to give you the most hassle-free experience.*
Gluten, soy, dairy-free, and third-party tested.
Packed and Distributed according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Yasukawa Z, Inoue R, Ozeki M, Okubo T, Takagi T, Honda A, Naito Y. Effect of repeated consumption of partially hydrolyzed guar gum on fecal characteristics and gut microbiota: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, and parallel-group clinical trial. Nutrients. 2019 Sep 10;11(9):2170.
- Ohashi Y, Sumitani K, Tokunaga M, Ishihara N, Okubo T, Fujisawa T. Consumption of partially hydrolysed guar gum stimulates Bifidobacteria and butyrate-producing bacteria in the human large intestine. Beneficial microbes. 2015 Aug;6(4):451-5.
- Kapoor MP, Koido M, Kawaguchi M, Timm D, Ozeki M, Yamada M, Mitsuya T, Okubo T. Lifestyle related changes with partially hydrolyzed guar gum dietary fiber in healthy athlete individuals–A randomized, double-blind, crossover, placebo-controlled gut microbiome clinical study. Journal of Functional Foods. 2020 Sep 1;72:104067.
- Rosli D, Shahar S, Manaf ZA, Lau HJ, Yusof NY, Haron MR, Majid HA. Randomized controlled trial on the effect of partially hydrolyzed guar gum supplementation on diarrhea frequency and gut microbiome count among pelvic radiation patients. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2021 Feb;45(2):277-86.
- Heini AF, Lara-Castro C, Schneider H, Kirk KA, Considine RV, Weinsier RL. Effect of hydrolyzed guar fiber on fasting and postprandial satiety and satiety hormones: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial during controlled weight loss. International Journal of Obesity. 1998 Sep;22(9):906-9.
- Van de Ven ML, Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Wouters L, Saris WH. Effects of liquid preloads with different fructose/fibre concentrations of subsequent food intake and ratings of hunger in women. Appetite. 1994 Oct 1;23(2):139-46.
- Lluch A, Hanet-Geisen N, Salah S, Salas-Salvadó J, L’Heureux-Bouron D, Halford JC. Short-term appetite-reducing effects of a low-fat dairy product enriched with protein and fibre. Food quality and preference. 2010 Jun 1;21(4):402-9.
- Rao TP, Hayakawa M, Minami T, Ishihara N, Kapoor MP, Ohkubo T, Juneja LR, Wakabayashi K. Post-meal perceivable satiety and subsequent energy intake with intake of partially hydrolysed guar gum. British Journal of Nutrition. 2015 May;113(9):1489-98.
- Nakamura S, Hongo R, Moji K, Oku T. Suppressive effect of partially hydrolyzed guar gum on transitory diarrhea induced by ingestion of maltitol and lactitol in healthy humans. European journal of clinical nutrition. 2007 Sep;61(9):1086-93.
- Inoue R, Sakaue Y, Kawada Y, Tamaki R, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, Ueba S, Sawai C, Nonomura K, Tsukahara T, Naito Y. Dietary supplementation with partially hydrolyzed guar gum helps improve constipation and gut dysbiosis symptoms and behavioral irritability in children with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition. 2019;64(3):217-23.
- Ustundag G, Kuloglu Z, Kirbas N, Kansu A. Can partially hydrolyzed guar gum be an alternative to lactulose in treatment of childhood constipation. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2010 Dec 1;21(4):360-4.
- Kapoor MP, Ishihara N, Okubo T. Soluble dietary fibre partially hydrolysed guar gum markedly impacts on postprandial hyperglycaemia, hyperlipidaemia and incretins metabolic hormones over time in healthy and glucose intolerant subjects. Journal of Functional Foods. 2016 Jun 1;24:207-20.
- Trinidad T, Perez E, Loyola A, Mallillin A, Encabo R, Yokawa T, Aoyama N, Juneja L. Glycemic index of Sunfibre (Cyamoposis tetragonolobus) products in normal and diabetic subjects. International journal of food science & technology. 2004 Dec;39(10):1093-8.
- Quigley EM. Gut bacteria in health and disease. Gastroenterology & hepatology. 2013 Sep;9(9):560.
- Yoon SJ, Chu DC, Juneja LR. Chemical and physical properties, safety and application of partially hydrolized guar gum as dietary fiber. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition. 2008;42(1):1-7.
SunFiber® (Guar Fiber) (Organic).
Other Ingredients: None.
No Additives, Artificial Fillers or Binders.
As a dietary supplement, mix approximately one scoop (7g) into 6-8 ounces of water or any non-carbonated beverage.
Note: This product is sold by weight, not by volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling.
Caution: Consult your health care provider prior to the use of this supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool and dry place. Tightly Capped.
SunFiber® Prebiotic Fiber
- KKaliyaneiI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPrebiotic powder
It absolutely help with my digestion
- SJSilvia J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect for any drinks hot or cold
I'm 100% sold on this fiber! Not only does it work well, it does not lump or gel in any drink. I can add it to my morning coffee or afternoon smoothie without having to swallow a liquid jello-like substance. A healthy addition to my wellness regimen without substance or taste: perfect. If you want to increase your daily fiber but are tired of "gels", this is the product for you!
- RRmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnflavored, high quality prebiotic powder
I have been using this prebiotic fiber supplement for a few weeks now, and I am already feeling a noticeable difference in my digestive health. What I appreciate most about this product is that it is unflavored, making it easy to mix into any drink or recipe without altering the taste. This means I can easily incorporate it into my daily routine without feeling like I'm forcing down a supplement.
- CKCallie K.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoFlavorless
I was apprehensive about trying this and wasn't sure if it would be really flavorless. It really doesn't have any flavor was a pleasant surprise. As far as the fiber and gut health it does seem to work well. Pleasantly surprised with this prebiotic.
- DDMWI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agohelps keep you healthy
I adore that it has no taste or odor and dissolves in practically anything. I take it every morning with my coffee, and it has made a huge difference in my ability to maintain regularity. I'm so happy I found something that works well and is simple to use. There's no mess or unpleasant treatments; just a scoop in my coffee, and I'm ready to go.