Hydrating, refreshing, and oh-so-delicious, this creamy elixir beats the heat of this summer and supports your GUT Health. It's a tasty way to stay cool and keep your tummy happy. Let us know what you think in the comments!
- 1 cup plain yogurt/curd
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Inch ginger, nicely chopped (Optional)
- 1 scoops SunFiber® Powder
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Ice cubes for serving
- Add yogurt/curd and water, and blend well with a blender so that yogurt/curd and water make a smooth mixture.
- Now add roasted cumin powder, salt, ginger, chopped coriander leaves & 1 scoop of SunFiber® Powder and churn properly for smooth buttermilk.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning or salt if needed.
- Pour the buttermilk into serving glasses. Add a few ice cubes to each glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
- Serve the Indian-style buttermilk chilled and enjoy its refreshing flavors.
This recipe incorporates coriander, cumin, ginger, and SunFiber® powder for additional prebiotic benefits. The result is a cool and creamy beverage with a hint of tanginess and the added goodness of SunFiber®.