Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine
Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine
Curcumin C3 Complex with Bioperine®
Join the Global Wellness Movement with Clinically Researched Curcumin Blend
Key Product Features and Benefits
Supports Joint Mobility and Flexibility.*
Helps Ease Occasional Joint Discomfort.*
Supports Healthy Immune Function.*
Supports Neutralize Free Radicals and Ease Oxidative Stress.*
High Absorbable Patented & Clinically Evaluated Curcumin C3 Complex®and BioPerine®*
Curcumin C3 Complex® - Safe & Scientific Choice
Overall wellness and active body functioning are maintained by some of the vital physiological factors like healthy metabolism, cellular function, immunity, and joint performance, etc., These vital factors majorly depend on your habits like adequate rest, exercise, and a regular intake of healthy food.
Modern food may miss time-tested and traditional phyto-ingredients, but now supplementing potent spices like curcumin to your routine is easy with Sandhu's high absorbable formulation made with 95% standardized curcuminoids, and natural absorption enhancer BioPerine®. This clinically researched blend will be a good companion for your active journey toward wellness.*
Transparency in Science
Supports Joint Health*(1,2)
Curcumin is known for its ability to support joint-related health, that helps in normal joint mobility, flexibility, and the body's natural response to occasional joint discomfort.*(1,2)
Supports Immune Function*(3-8)
Curcuminoids supports your body's key immune function.*(3-8) Daily intake of curcumin helps ease oxidative stress and supports your immune system health year-round.*(3-8)
This Phyto-nutrient supports healthy cell function with its antioxidant ability.*(6-13) It supports the body's own antioxidant enzymes to help neutralize free radicals for overall health.*(7 -11)
Why Sandhu’s Curcumin Supplement?
100% plant-based natural blend.
Curcumin C3 Complex®(Standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) was evaluated by 45+ clinical studies and holds more than 10 patents and 80+ research publications.
Added with BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract (standardized to contain 95% piperine), a well-known thermonutrient that enhances the absorption of curcumin.*(14)
Gluten, soy, dairy free and third-party tested ingredients.
Formulated according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Panahi Y, Rahimnia AR, Sharafi M, Alishiri G, Saburi A, Sahebkar A. Curcuminoid treatment for knee osteoarthritis: A randomized double‐blind placebo‐controlled trial. Phytotherapy research. 2014 Nov;28(11):1625-31.
- Delecroix B, Leduc C, Dawson B, Dupont G. Curcumin and piperine supplementation and recovery following exercise induced muscle damage: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2017 Mar;16(1):147.
- Panahi Y, Khalili N, Sahebi E, Namazi S, Atkin SL, Majeed M, Sahebkar A. Curcuminoids plus piperine modulate adipokines in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Current clinical pharmacology. 2017 Nov 1;12(4):253-8.
- Peterson CT, Vaughn AR, Sharma V, Chopra D, Mills PJ, Peterson SN, Sivamani RK. Effects of turmeric and curcumin dietary supplementation on human gut microbiota: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study.
- Ganjali S, Sahebkar A, Mahdipour E, Jamialahmadi K, Torabi S, Akhlaghi S, Ferns G, Parizadeh SM, Ghayour-Mobarhan M. Investigation of the effects of curcumin on serum cytokines in obese individuals: a randomized controlled trial. The Scientific World Journal. 2014 Feb 11;2014.
- Rai B, Kaur J, Jacobs R, Singh J. Possible action mechanism for curcumin in pre-cancerous lesions based on serum and salivary markers of oxidative stress. Journal of oral science. 2010;52(2):251-6.
- Cheng D, Li W, Wang L, Lin T, Poiani G, Wassef A, Hudlikar R, Ondar P, Brunetti L, Kong AN. Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and PKPD modeling of curcumin in regulating antioxidant and epigenetic gene expression in healthy human volunteers. Molecular pharmaceutics. 2019 Mar 12;16(5):1881-9.
- Panahi Y, Sahebkar A, Amiri M, Davoudi SM, Beiraghdar F, Hoseininejad SL, Kolivand M. Improvement of sulphur mustard-induced chronic pruritus, quality of life and antioxidant status by curcumin: results of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. British Journal of Nutrition. 2012 Oct;108(7):1272-9.
- Sahebkar A, Mohammadi A, Atabati A, Rahiman S, Tavallaie S, Iranshahi M, Akhlaghi S, Ferns GA, Ghayour‐Mobarhan M. Curcuminoids modulate pro‐oxidant–antioxidant balance but not the immune response to heat shock protein 27 and oxidized LDL in obese individuals. Phytotherapy research. 2013 Dec;27(12):1883-8.
- El-Bahr SM. Curcumin regulates gene expression of insulin like growth factor, B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2 and antioxidant enzymes in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2013 Dec;13(1):1-1.
- El‐Bahr SM. Effect of curcumin on hepatic antioxidant enzymes activities and gene expressions in rats intoxicated with aflatoxin B1. Phytotherapy research. 2015 Jan;29(1):134-40.
- Pratama D, Yuwono HS, Supriyadi R, Herman H. The Effects of Curcumin and Acetylsalicylic Acid to Arteriovenous Fistula Maturation in End-Stage Renal Disease Patients with Diabetes Mellitus. International Journal of General Medicine and Pharmacy (IJGMP).;9(4):5-12.
- Panahi Y, Khalili N, Sahebi E, Namazi S, Karimian MS, Majeed M, Sahebkar A. Antioxidant effects of curcuminoids in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized controlled trial. Inflammopharmacology. 2017 Feb;25:25-31.
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta medica. 1998 May;64(04):353-6.0
Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma Longa) (Standardized to Contain 95% Curcuminoids) (Curcumin C3 Complex®
with Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (Fruit) (Standardized to Contain 95% Piperine) (BioPerine®).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsules, MCT Powder.
Take 1 capsule 1-3 times per day with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution:Consult your health care provider prior to the use of this supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool and dry place.