Beet Root With Grape Seed Extract And Bioperine®
Beet Root With Grape Seed Extract And Bioperine®
BEETROOT WITH GRAPE SEED EXTRACT AND BIOPERINE®
“Discover The Quality Support for Healthy Circulation and Active lifestyle”
Key Product Features and Benefits
Supports Nitric Oxide Production.*
Supports Healthy Circulation.*
Supports Athletic Performance.*
Supports Healthy Energy Level.*
Supports Occasional Stress Management.*
Supports Neutralize Free Radicals and Ease Oxidative Stress.*
BioPerine® for Enhanced Absorption.*
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Healthy Circulation, Healthy Life
Your Heart works hard to pump 2000 gallons a day for Healthy living. By taking care of your circulatory system, you can ensure that your body is receiving oxygen and nutrients properly and reducing the risk of developing serious health problems later in life. Regular exercise, balanced diet, maintaining a healthy weight, sleep and not smoking are all essential for keeping the circulatory system healthy.
Being a vital component of our body, it is essential to take care of circulatory health as a part of our wellness plan.
Transparency in Science
Why Beetroot Powder?
Beetroot is well known nitric oxide precursor and regulates healthy circulation.*(1-3,5-12) It may also support brain health and helps in memory and cognition.*(3)
Enovita® , a clinically studied standardized grape seed extract that contains 90% proanthocyanidins. It supports converting nitric oxide precursors into nitric oxide and helps maintain healthy circulation.*(4-13) It also helps in maintaining a positive mood and eases occasional stress.*(13)
Traditionally, black pepper extract is known as natural absorption enhancer.*(14) Here, we use BioPerine®, a standardized black pepper extract that is clinically studied thermonutrient for enhancing absorption.* (15-18)
All Natural, Plant-Based Quality Tested Ingredients.
Sourced from Quality Suppliers.
Enovita® - Grape Seed Extract Standardized to Contain 90% Proanthocyanidins.
BioPerine® - Patented Black Pepper Extract Standardized to Contain 95% Piperine.
Easy-to-swallow Vegetarian Capsule.
Gluten, Soy, and Dairy free.
Formulated according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Formulated, Tested, and Packed in the USA.
- Baião DD, Conte-Junior CA, Paschoalin VM, Alvares TS. Beetroot juice increase nitric oxide metabolites in both men and women regardless of body mass. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition. 2016 Jan 2;67(1):40-6.
- Salloum FN, Sturz GR, Yin C, Rehman S, Hoke NN, Kukreja RC, Xi L. Beetroot juice reduces infarct size and improves cardiac function following ischemia–reperfusion injury: Possible involvement of endogenous H2S. Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2015 May;240(5):669-81.
- Aliahmadi M, Amiri F, Bahrami LS, Hosseini AF, Abiri B, Vafa M. Effects of raw red beetroot consumption on metabolic markers and cognitive function in type 2 diabetes patients. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders. 2021 Jun;20:673-82.
- Belcaro G, Ledda A, Hu S, Cesarone MR, Feragalli B, Dugall M. Grape seed procyanidins in pre-and mild hypertension: a registry study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013 Jan 1;2013.
- Benjamim CJ, S. Júnior FW, de Figueirêdo MÍ, Benjamim CJ, Cavalcante TC, da Silva AA, Monteiro LR, Santana MD, Garner DM, Valenti VE. Beetroot (Beta Vulgaris L.) extract acutely improves heart rate variability recovery following strength exercise: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial-pilot study. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2021 May 19;40(4):307-16.
- Benjamim CJ, Sousa YB, Porto AA, de Moraes Pontes YM, Tavares SS, da Silva Rodrigues G, da Silva LS, da Silva Goncalves L, Guimaraes CS, Rebelo MA, da Silva Sobrinho AC. Nitrate-rich beet juice intake on cardiovascular performance in response to exercise in postmenopausal women with arterial hypertension: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2023 Feb 7;24(1):94.
- Jurado-Castro JM, Casanova-Rodriguez D, Campos-Perez J, Llorente-Cantarero FJ, De La Florida-Villagran CA, Diaz-Bernier VM, Ranchal-Sanchez A. Beetroot Juice Produces Changes in Heart Rate Variability and Reduces Internal Load during Resistance Training in Men: A Randomized Double-Blind Crossover. Nutrients. 2022 Dec 2;14(23):5119.
- Benjamim CJ, de Sousa Júnior FW, Porto AA, Andrade CV, de Figueiredo MÍ, Benjamim CJ, da Silva Rodrigues G, Rocha EM, Cavalcante TF, Garner DM, Valenti VE. Negligible Effects of Nutraceuticals from Beetroot Extract on Cardiovascular and Autonomic Recovery Response following Submaximal Aerobic Exercise in Physically Active Healthy Males: A Randomized Trial. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2023 Feb 23;20(5):4019.
- Shaltout HA, Eggebeen J, Marsh AP, Brubaker PH, Laurienti PJ, Burdette JH, Basu S, Morgan A, Dos Santos PC, Norris JL, Morgan TM. Effects of supervised exercise and dietary nitrate in older adults with controlled hypertension and/or heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Nitric Oxide. 2017 Sep 30;69:78-90.
- Dumar AM, Huntington AF, Rogers RR, Kopec TJ, Williams TD, Ballmann CG. Acute beetroot juice supplementation attenuates morning-associated decrements in supramaximal exercise performance in trained sprinters. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2021 Jan;18(2):412.
- Pekas EJ, Anderson CP, Park SY. Moderate dose of dietary nitrate improves skeletal muscle microvascular function in patients with peripheral artery disease. Microvascular Research. 2023 Mar 1;146:104469.
- Buchheit M, Laursen PB, Ahmaidi S. Parasympathetic reactivation after repeated sprint exercise. American journal of physiology-heart and circulatory physiology. 2007 Jul;293(1):H133-41.
- Schön C, Allegrini P, Engelhart-Jentzsch K, Riva A, Petrangolini G. Grape seed extract positively modulates blood pressure and perceived stress: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy volunteers. Nutrients. 2021 Feb 17;13(2):654.
- Bano G, Raina RK, Zutshi U, Bedi KL, Johri RK, Sharma SC. Effect of piperine on bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of propranolol and theophylline in healthy volunteers. European journal of clinical pharmacology. 1991 Dec;41:615-7.
- Badmaev V, Majeed M, Prakash L. Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. The journal of nutritional biochemistry. 2000 Feb 1;11(2):109-13.
- Badmaev V, Majeed M, Norkus EP. Piperine, an alkaloid derived from black pepper increases serum response of beta-carotene during 14-days of oral beta-carotene supplementation. Nutrition Research. 1999 Mar 1;19(3):381-8.
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta medica. 1998 May;64(04):353-6.0
- Vitetta L, Beck S, Coulson S, Schloss J, Gray B, Gramotnev H. Selected micronutrient absorption studies in healthy adult male and female volunteers⎯ Swisse Vitamins Pty Ltd Absorption Study.
Beetroot Powder (Beta vulgaris), Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera L.) Extract (Standardized to 90% Proanthocyanidins) (Enovita®), Black Pepper Fruit (Piper Nigrum) Extract (Standardized to 95% Piperine) (BioPerine®).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Take ‘2’ capsules a day with food or as suggested by your health care professional.
Caution: Consult your health care provider prior to the use of this supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool and dry place.
Warning: Consult with your doctor if taking nitric compounds or anti-hypertensive medication. Not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years.