Supports Gut Health.*
Supports Muscle Protein.*
Supports Healthy Immune Function.*
- 3rd Party Tested
- Money Back guarantee
- Free Shipping
GMP Certified Facility
Third Party Tested
Why Sandhu’s L-Glutamine?
How Does L-Glutamine Powder Work?
Discover the Pure, High-quality, free-form amino acid L- Glutamine Powder for an Active Lifestyle
Key Product Features and Benefits
- Supports Gut Health.*
- Supports Post-Workout Recovery.*
- Supports Muscle Health.*
- Supports Healthy Immune Function.*
- Pure Fermented Free-form, No Fillers.
- Manufactured, Tested, and Packed in USA.
- Unflavored and Mixes Easily.
Are you a fitness enthusiast, concerned about gut and immune health, looking to support healthy aging, or want to meet your daily protein needs? Know that modern food may not meet our daily amino acid requirements.
Supplementing quality amino acids is a good addition to your wellness habit. A scoop of Sandhu’s amino acid, L-Glutamine, it’s not just a scoop, it’s a step towards your wellness goal.*(1-16)
Transparency in Science
a) Supports Gut Health*(1-4)
L-Glutamine, a conditional amino acid supports a healthy gut by helping metabolism, and the gut wall, which chooses what should come in and what should be out.*(1-4)
b) Supports Muscle Mass and Strength*(9-11)
L-Glutamine is well-known to support protein production and skeletal muscle functioning.*(8,9) Supplementing L-Glutamine helps maintain healthy muscle function and athletic endurance.*(10,11)
c) Supports Post-Workout Recovery*(5-8)
Individuals who engage in workouts may require conditional amino acid L-Glutamine, which helps in maintaining a healthy nitrogen balance to help support muscle recovery.*(5-8)
d) Support Immune System Function*(12-15)
L-Glutamine is also considered to be an energy source for immune health and supports healthy immune function.*(12-15)
Why Sandhu’s L-Glutamine Powder?
- Research-based Supplement.
- No Fillers.
- Fermented L-Glutamine from Vegan Sources.
- Sourced from a Quality Supplier.
- Manufactured, Tested, and Packed in the USA.
- Pure, Unflavored.
- Gluten, Soy, Dairy free & Third-Party Tested.
- Packed and Distributed According to the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Frequently Asked Questions
What does l-glutamine do in the body?
Why should I take l-glutamine supplements?
How do I take fermented l-glutamine supplements?
Are there any side effects of taking fermented l-glutamine supplements?
How long does it take for fermented l-glutamine supplements to work?
- WJWalter J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI would recommend this product
This product seems to help. I would recommend it.
- MTMs. T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWorking great, so glad I bought this.
I have been taking for a week now and I can already feel so much difference. I will keep using this product
- TTrishaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWorth it!
I mix mine with iced tea and it really helps a lot, and it's flavorless which is another plus for me.
- WJWilliam J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoOverall Wellness
I've been using this L-Glutamine for a while now, and it's been instrumental in maintaining my overall health and well-being.
- JJohnsonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat results.
I've been using it for awhile now & I love the results. I've noticed it help reduce the bloating & feeling of heaviness as well. I mix this every morning into my smoothie, works amazing.